- How many stars is the hotel?
- 4 stars
- How do I make direct contact with the property?
- You may email, call or fax the property.
+66 (0) 2 1208000
+66 (0) 2 1208080
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
- Online bookings generally offer the 'best available rate' for that date and time.
- What types of rooms are available and what are the differences between room types?
- There are four room types available:
The Superior Studio at 32sqm, is your pad-type accommodation fitted with a king sized bed and all of today’s modern conveniences including WiFi Internet connection.
The Premier Studio measures 38sqm and includes a private balcony. The room features a king sized bed, WiFi Internet connection and a fully equipped kitchenette complete with cooking hobs, refrigerator and microwave oven.
The Grand Suite at 55sqm is a one-bedroom suite with balcony that offers privacy with a separate living/dining area and fully-equipped kitchenette.
And lastly, the Admiral Suite, at 65sqm you have the luxury of space. This one-bedroom suite features a balcony, separate living/dining area, fully-equipped kitchenette and the added convenience of a washing machine.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room based on a maximum occupancy of two.
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, to guarantee the reservation.
- What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
- We accept all the universally accepted credit cards during the booking process like Master Card, VISA, Union Pay and AMEX
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, select packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
- Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
For stays of 1 to 7 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 8 to 14 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 15 to 21 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 22 nights and more
If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- Do you have a pets' policy?
- Regrettably, pets are not allowed.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Is it possible to check-in early?
- Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
- Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check-out before 6:00 pm: 50% charge (based on overnight rate)
Check-out after 6:00 pm: Full overnight rate
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, there are 45 non-smoking rooms located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor of the hotel They are on request and subject to availability.
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- All room types feature king sized beds and can be converted to a triple by placing an extra bed. There are no twin bedded or quadruple rooms.
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- Regrettably, we do not have inter-connecting rooms, however, should you wish to have rooms near each other, please put in a request and we will do our best to accommodate this request
- What is the cost of an extra bed?
- An extra bed is THB 800 with breakfast.
- What is the hotel's policy regarding children?
- There is no charge for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parent(s) on existing bedding.
If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred
Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 250.00 nett
Children between the ages of 5 and 11 years are charged a rate of THB 150.00 nett per child/breakfast
Children 4 years and below eat breakfast for free
- Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services?
- Yes, baby sitting can be provide but request must be place at least a day in advance. The cost is THB 350 per hour.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available upon request.
- Where is breakfast served and at what time?
- Breakfast is served at the Cinnamon Restaurant which is located on the ground floor, from 6:30 am to 10:30 am.
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
- We have one restaurant, Cinnamon Restaurant, which serves Italian Fusion as well as local and international dishes. It is open from 6 am to 10:30 pm.
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
- Yes, vegetarian cuisine is available on request.
- Is the food served in the restaurants 'halal'?
- Strictly speaking, the food served is not 'halal', however, we have dishes available that are pork free.
- Do you have 24-hour Room Service?
- No, but room service is available from 06:30 am to 10:30 pm.
GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- What is the length and depth of your pool?
- In meters: 14.35 (length) x 5.8 (width) x 1.50 (depth)
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- Yes, we have hairdryers in every room.
- Does the property provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- Iron and ironing boards are provided on request.
- How far is the property from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
- The property is a 35-40 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 nett per way for a car.
- How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
- An airport taxi is approximately THB 400-500 nett per way including toll charges. An airport limousine is approximately THB 1,000 nett per way.
- Can luggage be stored at the hotel whilst I travel elsewhere?
- Yes, for a maximum of 30 days.
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- Bangkok being a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky. June to September are cooler months (24-28c), however, it is the rainy season. The most pleasant time of year is October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28c with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms daily.
- Is there a doctor on call?
- Yes, for minor illnesses, otherwise, for urgent matters we recommend guests go to Samitivej Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
- The nearest hospital is Samitivej Hospital which is located on Sukhumvit Soi 49. It will take approximately 15 minutes by car to the hospital.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest bank is the Siam Commercial Bank on Asok Road and is about a five-minute walk from the hotel.
- What time do banks open?
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- What voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- Yes, via LAN and a wireless connection.
- What kind of Internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
- We provide internet connection via LAN and Wifi. Internet is complimentary for our guest and available in guestroom, lobby and restaurant area.
- Are dual telephone sockets available in rooms?
- Yes, dual telephone sockets are available.
- What is the hourly/daily rate for limousine service?
- Limousine service rates are as follows:
Daily rate of THB 5,000-6,500 (maximum of 11 hours within the Bangkok metropolitan area)
Hourly rate of THB 500-650 (minimum of two hours within the Bangkok metropolitan area)
- Are secretarial and other business services such as translation available?
- Yes, such services are available on request.
SHOPPING AND TOURIST FACILITIES
- How far is the property from the Skytrain and MRT?
- The Asok BTS Skytrain station and the Sukhumvit MRT station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Are there shopping centres nearby?
- The ultra-chic Emporium Shopping Center is one stop from the Asok BTS Skytrain station, and three stops in the other direction by BTS is the shopping hub of Central World, Central Chitlom, Gaysorn Plaza to name a few. Otherwise, in the area there are small boutiques offering the latest in fashion.
- How far is the property from well-known entertainment spots?
- There is plenty by way of entertainment in the vicinity. To wine and dine there is the Chokchai Steakhouse, Le Dalat an award winning Vietnamese Restaurant and Wanakarm, a Thai Restaurant. Drinks can be had The Crossbar or The Ship Inn both walking distance from the hotel.
- Do you have a tour desk?
- No, however, the front office staff will be more than happy to assist.
- What and where are local tourist attractions?
- Tourist attractions are located about the city, contact the tour desk for more information.
Disclaimer:Prices shown are only approximates and are subject to change without prior notice.